Custom Molding and Profile Extrusions from Formulation to Finished Product
New England Plastics Corp. pioneers the development of techniques to produce many forms of plastic extrusions and vacuum formed parts. Our clients repeatedly come back to us for custom plastic fabrication, thermoforming, and profile extrusion. You can contact us to find out more about our services and what New England Plastics can do for you.
Custom Profile Extrusions
Service, pricing, and quality is our commitment when it comes to your custom profile extrusions. We have been serving the display, recreational, office furniture, marine, construction, window, and general industries with our range of profile extrusion services, including:
- Production development including complete design engineering assistance and CAD prints.
- Profiles fabricated from full range of thermoplastics
- Materials include PVC, HIPS, ABS, and polyethylene.
- Rigid or flexible coextrusions and dual durometers.
- In house compounding and color matching.
- In-line laminations with film and adhesives.
- Cut lengths or reel stock.
- Secondary fabrication operations including ultrasonic welding, punching, routing, and drilling.
- Manufacturing services with low tooling costs, low to high production volumes.
- ISO 9000 Compliant.
- Close tolerances.
A sampling of products that can be produced from profile extrusion includes:
Find out more about Custom Profile Extrusions.
- Wood Composite Extrusions
- Transverse Joint Formers
- Weep Tubes
- Wing Clips
- Bowling Alley Profiles
- Window Linear and Weather Stripping
- Point of Purchase Profiles and Displays
- Bumpers and Edge Guards
- Marine Bumpers and Other Marine Profiles
- Profile Tambour Slats