The New England Plastics Rotocast Technology Division is dedicated to the design and manufacture of rotationally molded products and components. Rotational molding is a low-pressure process that yields products which have no weld lines or sprue marks. Ideal for prototype to high volume requirements, tooling costs are typically less than injection or blow molding and there is minimal waste or scrap.
New England Plastics has a thorough knowledge of all plastic manufacturing technologies. We can offer the following with our rotational molding:
- Production development including complete design engineering assistance, in-house pattern and model making, and CAD.
- Manufacturing services with low tooling costs, low to high production volumes, ultrasonic welding, and computerized routing and drilling.
- Quality control.
- Materials such as linear polyethylenes, high density polyethylene, cross linkable polyethylene, nylon, polypropylene, and PVC plastisols.
- ISO 9000 Compliant.
A multitude of parts, from small to large, simple to complex, can be made from rotational molding including:
- Drums, barrels, containers, and tanks.
- Tote boxes, parts bins, and cases.
- Racks and office accessories.
- Truck fenders and automotive parts.
- Machine housings and consoles.
You can contact us to find out more about parts that can be made using rotational molding. Read more about our custom rotomolding.