Through our vacuum pressure forming process, New England Plastics can custom engineer products for all indus - tries including food, pharmaceuticals, building materials, construction, agriculture, aviation, automotive, electron - ics, instrumentation, material handling, marine, and transportation. Our services include:
- Extruding our own sheet in-house.
- Specializing in small and medium parts.
- Producing large sizes up to 6' x 10' x 4'.
- Providing design and prototype development services.
- Providing on-site sonic and induction welders.
- Full fabrication capabilities including CNC routing, punching and stamping.
- Heavy gauge and thin gauge forming.
- ISO 9000 Compliant.
- Materials include HIPs, ABS, linear polyethylene, polypropylene, acrylic, KoradÂ®, and FDA grade.
A multitude of parts can be made from vacuum forming including:
Find out more about both Custom Thermoforming and Vacuum Forming.
- Drum liners.
- Tote boxes, trays, and cases.
- Marine and recreational products.
- Wastewater treatment products.
- Waste container covers.
- Compost bins.
- Bodyboards and other medical products.