New England Plastics Corp. is on the leading edge of thermoplastic technology. Production capability encompasses a broad spectrum of components for high technology, health care, military, aerospace, telecommunications and commercial applications.
- Half the lead time for molds.
- Cost effectiveness and lower tooling costs.
- Smaller production runs can be achieved.
- Margin for error, offering flexibility and modern design.
A multitude of parts can be made from thermoforming including:
Find out more about custom thermoforming and vacuum forming.
- Drums, barrels and containers.
- Tote boxes, parts bins, trays and cases.
- Racks and office accessories.
- Cartop carriers and other automotive parts accessories.
- Machine housings and consoles.
- Liners for drums, barrels, and containers of many different sizes.